Steady Clothing 50s Miss Fancy Roses Top in Red
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
Almost out of stock!
|34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||60|
|M||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||63|
|L||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||65|
|40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||67|
|1X||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||70|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Many men will twist their neck when you're wearing this 50s Miss Fancy Roses Top in Red! This fitted beauty has more than just one eye-catcher; a semi-sheer sweetheart neckline with a romantic flower print and a sexy keyhole detail with button closure at the back, we love it! Made from a supple, stretchy, deep red fabric for a comfortable fit. When loving this top is a crime, we plead guilty! ;-)
- Sweetheart neckline
- Keyhole detail at the back
- Short sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 74% Polyester
- 23% Rayon
- 3% Elastane
Lace: 87% Nylon and 13% elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in USA