Banned Retro 70s Betty Does Country Lace Up Shoe Booties in Tan
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Lunch in The Big City or a country weekend getaway... these 70s Betty Does Country Lace Up Shoe Booties in Tan are always a stylish choice! Made of faux leather in camel with a handy lace-up fastening in burgundy brogue detailing and a sturdy heel in wood-look. Order them now and these Betty shoes will be coming your way in no time!
- Faux leather
- Round toe
- Brogue detailing
- High heel in wood-look
- Lace-up fastening
- Comfortable footbed
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Vegan leather
- Base metal
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent