Vive Maria 60s French Chic Shirt in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
Almost out of stock!
|34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||58|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||60|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||62|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||64|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||66|
|XXL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||68|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Opt for a classy sixties look with this 60s French Chic Shirt in Black! Styled with a contrasting Peter Pan collar, a keyhole detail with button closure, scalloped trims and semi -sheer chiffon that adds a cute touch. Made of a wonderfully supple and stretchy, black viscose blend that is a joy to wear. Pair with flared trousers or an A-line skirt to complete the look!
- Peter Pan collar
- Detachable tie ribbon
- Keyhole with button closure
- Scalloped trims
- Short puff sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 94% Viscose
- 6% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey