Vintage Chic for TopVintage 50s Twinkle Sequin Pencil Dress in Navy
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up for a flattering fit that still hugs your figure because of the stretch in the fabric.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Length|
|8||34||6||2||84 - 90||66 - 72||94 - 100||105|
|10||36||8||4||88 - 94||70 - 76||98 - 104||105|
|12||38||10||6||92 - 98||74 - 80||102 - 108||107|
|14||40||12||8||96 - 102||78 - 86||106 - 112||107|
|16||42||14||10||100 - 106||84 - 92||110 - 116||107|
|18||44||16||12||104 - 110||90 - 98||114 - 122||107|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Twinkle Sequin Pencil Dress is a real eye-catcher!
Such a stunner! This fitted beauty features a classy round neckline, 3/4 sleeves and a lovely velvet fabric, covered with little sparkling sequins for a jaw dropping look! The dark blue fabric feels nice and soft and hugs your curves in all the right ways. Twinkle, twinkle, little star what a stunning beauty you are!
- High round neckline
- 3/4 sleeves
- Fully lined
- Hidden zipper at the back
- Our black beauty Ava Elderwood height: 1.69m / 5’7”
- The featured accessories are no longer available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in UK