Fever 50s Rita Striped Dress in Navy and Cream
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering down. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||101|
|36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||101|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||101|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||101|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||105|
These are English sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Rita Striped Dress in Navy and Cream will be your new wardrobe favourite this season! She features a boat neck finished off with a cute bow, short sleeves and is made of a supple and stretchy, navy blue viscose blend with cream-coloured stripes that is a joy to wear. Nautical chic and comfy at the same time? Yes, it's possible with this swing dress ;-)
- Semi-swing style
- Boat neck
- Fixed bow
- Short sleeves
- No zipper or buttons
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach