Banned Retro 50s Oonagh Top in Navy
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 50s Oonagh Top in Navy is simple but special due to the adorable detailing! The top features a beautiful slash neckline and sleeves finished off with slits and little bows, só cute! Made of lovely supple and stretchy, navy blue cotton that will keep its shape, even after a few washes. A versatile and classy top that every vintage lady should have in her wardrobe ;-)
- Slash neckline
- 3/4 sleeves
- Fixed bows
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach