Woody Ellen 50s Flamingo Handbag in Black
New autumn/winter collection ~ Flamboyant and stylish best describe this stunning 50s Flamingo Handbag in Black! Made of high quality black faux leather with a gold toned frame and a colourful drawing of flamingos in a jungle-like setting. They are the favourite animals of famous vintage blogger Greta Gardner who inspired this design. This stunning bag is the result of her collaboration with the Belgian illustrator Woody Ellen. Order this beauty quickly… and get lost in jungle paradise!
- Hard plastic handle
- Microfiber textile, water-resistant
- Matte gold toned frame
- Clip closure
- Lined in a glossy black striped fabric
- 3 pockets, including one zip pocket
- The featured dress and accessories are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Vegan leather
- Goldtone base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent