SugarShock 40s Berit Bow Jumper in Brown and Cream
If you're in between sizes and prefer a tight fit, we recommend ordering down. If you prefer a slightly looser fit, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|S/M||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||51|
|M/L||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||53|
|L/XL||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||56|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New autumn/winter collection ~ With this 40s Berit Bow Jumper in Brown and Cream in your wardrobe you're all set for the colder season! Whether you're going for a sassy Rockabilly look or want to be a sophisticated Sophie, this Berit Jumper is super versatile! She's a real vintage dream thanks to her elegant high neckline with a cute collar and playful buttons, short puff sleeves and bow pattern. Made of a knitted cream-coloured and chocolate-brown fabric, finished off with ribbed trims at the sleeves and hemline for a perfect fit. Match with sassy jeans or classic wide trousers... feeling cosy and looking fab has never been easier ;-)
- Contrasting collar
- Buttons with bow detailing
- Short puff sleeves
- Ribbed trims
- Slightly shorter and therefore a perfect match with high waist styles
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Acryl
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach